Wires vs RedHill assigment and Long term FanClub member

blur991

• Subscriber
On 1/9/2017 at 4:35 PM, kellyjoe323 said:

I'm in the same boat.  Been a member since 1987.   Confirmed a member with fanfire since 2007.  I got behind on my membership.  It expired in Sept 2016. I renewed after the Christmas video.  So now because of a three month lapse, I guess I'm a new member?  I mean I'm human?  I made a mistake?  Does my 30 years of membership not count for a lapse?  Plus as soon as that video came out I renewed!  I"m 46 years old, and have two kids, work, sorry U2 but I guess for three months you weren't my top priority and now I'm paying a price. Ugh.  

And I swear I let my membership lapse in off tour years before and it never did anything to my very senior citizen status.  

Ugh, I have a call and an urgent escalation with Fanfire and an email. I'm going to follow up.  

If anyone can help, I'll take it.   

Same with me. Member since 1987. I got extremely upset when they messed up on my codes and I wasn’t able to get priority purchase for a tour. Emailed and explained that I have been a member since 1987 and someone who signed up last week got a ticket and I didn’t. I am a working mother, 2 kids, busy life, 52 years old and suddenly I’m not good enough?? I told them that not only do I purchase a yearly subscription but I also have a lot of disposable income that I have spent over the years and by doing what they did they have lost a member. So much for loyalty!!

• Subscriber
20 hours ago, LeahC said:

Same with me. Member since 1987. I got extremely upset when they messed up on my codes and I wasn’t able to get priority purchase for a tour. Emailed and explained that I have been a member since 1987 and someone who signed up last week got a ticket and I didn’t. I am a working mother, 2 kids, busy life, 52 years old and suddenly I’m not good enough?? I told them that not only do I purchase a yearly subscription but I also have a lot of disposable income that I have spent over the years and by doing what they did they have lost a member. So much for loyalty!!

I can easily see some people in the first presale getting worse seats than the second presale.  As orders gets processed, credit card info may not match, people buy more than the alloted amount, etc.  Those tickets, often bought several days earlier, eventually go back up for sale. Some shows have no GA's and a few hours later they are plentiful. Secondary ticket markets complicate matters, as they buy up huge amounts of tickets. They even pay homeless people to stand in line and buy them. There are a lot of variables that go into ticketing; what is or is not available at any given moment. I understand it's a presale and part of our subscription but we are not guaranteed tickets.  It is what it is. 

Edited by Manohlive