Wires vs RedHill assigment and Long term FanClub member

blur991

• Subscriber

Looking like i will only be getting 1 seated ticket in the presale 

So after i hopefully get my ticket could i pass my presale code too someone else and they can get 3 tickets with it ????

No, presale codes are nontransferable.  If you bought seated tix with your remaining codes (e.g., for friends--even for different dates than your show), these are hard tix, and you could pass them on.  GA (and probably RZ) tix, however, are "paperless", so you can't do that with those.  You'd have to have your friends meet you at the show, and then they could get in with you with you showing your ID, etc.  Big difference between seats (hard tix) and GA.

• Community Moderator

I am in the wires group unfortunately. Do you thing there will still be GA tickets available Thursday morning?

There should be enough GA available for the Wire group... the recommendation in this case is to enter as soon as the presale starts...

• Subscriber

I am in the wires group unfortunately. Do you thing there will still be GA tickets available Thursday morning?

Nobody knows for sure.  But these stadiums are big, so there's lots of GA--so yes, most likely they will be available Thurs., I'd say--like Max just said.  If it was an arena, maybe not.

Edited by mike7man

• Subscriber

Absolutely. They only allocate a limited number of tickets for each presale.
Thanks! That definetly gives me piece of mind. I ended up paying $375 from vivid seats for I +E tour. It was my first U2 concert so it had to be GA for me. Now I'm hooked. I certainly don't have $375 this time around. Plus I don't trust second hand sellers.

• Subscriber

Nobody knows for sure. But these stadiums are big, so there's lots of GA--so yes, most likely they will be available Thurs., I'd say--like Max just said. If it was an arena, maybe not.
Thanks! that puts my mind at ease a bit. This will be my first stadium tour. Do you have any advice for getting closer to the stage? I got lucky for I + E. Like is there a line and how early should I be there? Any advice would be appreciated. Edited by KristinlynnxU2

• Community Moderator

Nobody knows for sure. But these stadiums are big, so there's lots of GA--so yes, most likely they will be available Thurs., I'd say--like Max just said. If it was an arena, maybe not.
Thanks! that puts my mind at ease a bit. This will be my first stadium tour. Do you have any advice for getting closer to the stage? I got lucky for I + E. Like is there a line and how early should I be there? Any advice would be appreciated.

it's basically this ---> arrive early....

• Subscriber

There should be enough GA available for the Wire group... the recommendation in this case is to enter as soon as the presale starts...

Thanks! I'm just really nervous about second hand buyers getting their hands on the GA tickets. In my experience with the last tour I had to purchase my ticket from vividseats to get GA. It totaled $375!

• Subscriber

Thanks! that puts my mind at ease a bit. This will be my first stadium tour. Do you have any advice for getting closer to the stage? I got lucky for I + E. Like is there a line and how early should I be there? Any advice would be appreciated.

It depends on how close/maniacal you want to be.  For the rail (main stage or B-stage/catwalk), arrive in the morning for sure, the earlier the better.  If you're OK being a few rows back, something like noonish should do.