How do I get my presale code?

• Subscriber

Anyone got an email already with presale code and instructions regarding the presale?

an email was sent with some info... you can check your presale code on your profile page (http://www.u2.com/profile) and on the tours page (http://www.u2.com/tour)

Detailed instructions will be sent closer to the presale time...

Thanks Max!
  • Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If I join today. Will my code be there in my account as you describe or is there actually an "activation" email etc protocol?

My goal...although quite lofty, is to buy 4 Red Zones on day 2.  Wishful thinking?  Do you think red zones will be coupled with pax?

thanks in advance!

• Community Moderator

If I join today. Will my code be there in my account as you describe or is there actually an "activation" email etc protocol?

My goal...although quite lofty, is to buy 4 Red Zones on day 2.  Wishful thinking?  Do you think red zones will be coupled with pax?

thanks in advance!

If you subscribe before the start of the presale, you code will be there BUT you will need to activate an email... which is a somewhat quick process...

Red Zone are a bit on the coveted place, so your mileage could vary...

• Community Moderator

My question keeps evaporating and I don't know why on earth they won't leave the message up, I don't know what to do with the code!!!

No idea where you are asking that question, so can't answer why it evaporates...

anyway... once the presale starts you will be able to input it on a ticketing service that will be provided at a later time...

I know that you know how to do this because we helped you on how to buy tickets in at least a previous presale...

• Community Moderator

I'm u2.com fan from years ago but in this tour I have the Wire Group..WHY????? i'm the last tour i have Exper. code...WHY??? 

the most likely explanation is that you let lapse your paid subscription in between tour presales...

• Subscriber

Hi,

I want to purchase pre-sale tickets for the New Jersey show. I see my code when I log in, but where is the actual link to buy them when they go on sale? Is it through Ticketmaster, or this website?  Also, I never got an email with my code or other details. Just the initial tour announcement. Am I missing an email? Thanks for any help!

• Community Moderator

Dates and times, from the tour section:

• Wednesday, Jan. 11, 9am - Presales open for 'Red Hill Group' (longtime subscribers)

• Thursday, Jan. 12, 9am - Presales open for 'Wires Group' (new subscribers)

• Friday, Jan. 13, 5pm - Presales end

• Monday, Jan. 16 & Tuesday Jan. 17 – Public on sale (start times to be annouced)

All times local to venue and city.

the page ---> http://www.u2.com/tour