Will General Admission be those stupid flash tickets or paper tickets?

• Subscriber

Curious on this as well - resale that is.  I want to buy enough tickets for the whole family - 2 memberships between the whole family, but what if some can't go... I'd be happy to sell them at face value (might even give them away - just so they don't go to waste).

• Subscriber

kind of wondering about Pasadena too.  Credit card entry only for GA doesn't really make sense.  If I have a group of 4 and 2 ppl want to enter at 5pm and the other 2 ppl at 6pm, it doesn't really matter.  My GA tickets are no better than someone else's GA tickets.  Live Nation also holds back tickets until they know how many ppl they will let in the GA area after the local fire department reviews the setup.

• Subscriber

From what I have noticed it seems the paperless/credit card and ID required seem to be for reserved seats, but some venues state "Select Locations are Credit Card Entry Only". I guess for those venues it all comes down to what "select locations" exactly are.

Edited by K5Jon