Sign in to follow this  
ceruzzi

GA or Red Zone?

Was able to quickly secure red zone for Toronto with Red Hill presale code - definitely needed the code !  Very smooth - under two minutes from start to finish.

Was able to quickly secure red zone for Toronto with Red Hill presale code - definitely needed the code !  Very smooth - under two minutes from start to finish.

same here for Gillette.  $354.  will call pick up only.  lower level singles were in 130 row 9 and 111 row 17 for $285 + fees.  now just have to hope I can make the show!!

same here for Gillette.  $354.  will call pick up only.  lower level singles were in 130 row 9 and 111 row 17 for $285 + fees.  now just have to hope I can make the show!!

Yup - total was $350 per ticket with the surcharges.

Still holding Tor. I will say this. I have been lucky with RZ in the past with quick and easy access. So, maybe it is just my time !

But....selfishly....S H  t !!! lol...kind of.

Standing by for RZ in Tor, but wanted RZ for Dublin and was about to buy them, but saw tiny tiny tiny  PRINT that said kids under 16 not allowed on pitch.

Are you under 16? The full text is "No under 16's will be allowed on the pitch unless accompanied by an adult."

Hi Jeff...I saw the qualifier for other venues and diff ages as well, but for Dub I only saw no under 16. I likely missed something or just saw a different pg. Got great seats which will work.

Things didn't go smoothly on my computer or phone app (ticketmaster app said my code was invalid even after copy and pasting it from the U2 email).  Anyway, one of the options on the computer for Cleveland was for Red Zone tickets for $70 (which was the regular general admission price).  I saw that and started trying for those, which is where my trouble started because then the site became overloaded or I hit try again too many times.  I'm just curious....were there really Red Zone tickets for that price? 

Does anyone know if there is a difference between "General Admission Red Zone" ($70) and the "(RED) Zone Package" ($342). In the package I'm seeing a VIP entrance, possible back stage tour, etc. But I'm not sure if all the rest is also part of the GA RZ section or is the RZ separated even further between GA RZ and RZ Package? 

Edited by kenleyneufeld

Does anyone know if there is a difference between "General Admission Red Zone - Standing Room" and the "(RED) Zone Package" ? Are they the same but with different nomenclature? 

I wouldn't imagine there would be different red zone options.