Mods--should we worry about saving codes for Fall 2017 I & E arenas?

mike7man

• Subscriber

Would be great to have a moderator answer this question.  I just emailed "contact help" as i did not use my presale code from 2015 tour.   Still have it.   Want to know if I can use it for this, I did let my membership lapse but I think I should still be able to use the code if I never have yet.

Let us confirm if it can be used or not...

ETA: The 2015 code... does it appear on your profile page?

While we are checking, I think that if the code is not currently on your account profile page or your Tours page, then it is probably not usable.

Hi - thanks.  I did not happen to notice if it showed up before I bought this year's subscription.   If I can't use previous one , really sad -- I was holding on to it thinking there would be another leg for Latin America.  I still have the email and the code.   

• Community Moderator

Hi - thanks.  I did not happen to notice if it showed up before I bought this year's subscription.   If I can't use previous one , really sad -- I was holding on to it thinking there would be another leg for Latin America.  I still have the email and the code.

incidentally, it's now confirmed: previous codes are not valid for this presale... sorry about that.

• Subscriber

There is always a chance they won't tour for the next album. I was under the impression the album was nearly completed so I would think the new album would be released before May of this year. With the band playing the entire Joshua Tree album during each stop that pretty much will be half of each show so the rest of the songs they play could be other hits, or a mixture of tracks from other albums or perhaps songs from the new album. Or if the next album is postponed until the Fall of 2017, perhaps they will do tour around the same size of this year's tour and it be in support of that album, etc. I guess time will tell, lots of speculation is all that we can do.