Sign in to follow this  
mike7man

More info on ticket types, what's available in presale, RZ, etc.?

It doesn't give me the option to chose Red Zone for Twickenham, there is only the option of Red Hill Group ???

rz_zpsepxewurj.png

This is what I saw.  Note the padlock on red Hill needing pre-sale code, but Red Zone not locked, no code required, so presumably they've now sold out if option not available.  I had similar problem for I&E tour and ended up buying Premium VIP Party tickets which were a huge rip off even though I only wanted GA or Red Zone.

Is ANYTHING available at Dublin?? What the point of the pre-sale if it doesn't work??

very popular venue, as always, GA you might need to keep trying, seats available, just checked

way to screw up again U2 with the presale. RedZones don't need a damn code!

noted, concerns passed on...

From 9 am no Croke tix available at all. Have refreshed repeatedly since then. What gives?

Its a JOKE - a total joke. I have been on line since 8;55 - no Croke park Dublin,  tickets available to me with ,my special "pre-sale" code - but seats appearing already allover Seatwave and other re-seelign sites. What IS the point of this subscription that I pay year on year??

Edited by darenkell

No Croke tix from 9am. Does anyone check to see if "subscribers" are real people and not just companies looking to resell? There's got to be some way to limit presales to actual human fans. My best friend since the age of 12 and I have been planning to see U2 in Dublin since 1993, and this was it. Our time to go (she lives in the US and I live in the UK). So depressed.

For Croke go in via U2 front page link. Just checked and no probs if want tickets except red zone.

You can TRY to buy them - but then it just says "no tickets available" - in ALL areas?? 

No Croke tix from 9am. Does anyone check to see if "subscribers" are real people and not just companies looking to resell? There's got to be some way to limit presales to actual human fans. My best friend since the age of 12 and I have been planning to see U2 in Dublin since 1993, and this was it. Our time to go (she lives in the US and I live in the UK). So depressed.

Same here - I am gutted.