Sign in to follow this  
JMLU2

Prices

Check some of the other threads.  Basically similar to recent prior tours, although info is still incomplete.

Thanks still looking around and even went to tm no prices Need to know this info soon lol thanks

From the news page article here :http://www.u2.com/news/title/the-joshua-tree-tour-2017/news/

Tickets for U2: The Joshua Tree Tour 2017 are on sale Monday, January 16th in Ireland, the UK and Europe and on Tuesday, January 17th in the US and Canada. Ticket prices start at €35.00 / £35.00 / $35.00 with general admission floor tickets at  €70.00 / £70.00  / $70.00.

Thanks I'll look again so excited to not have to travel this tour it's been a very long time since they were here in Cleveland Ohio the home of the rock and roll hall of fame Cleveland rocks U2

Anyone know about pricing for the Rose Bowl? 

EDIT: Specifically trying to figure out if Red Zone is going to be in the cards for us. 

Edited by namiry

No different than any other US venue.  RZ (if I & E was any guide) will be somewhere around $300 per (with fees, I paid c. 350 on the I & E tour).

No different than any other US venue.  RZ (if I & E was any guide) will be somewhere around $300 per (with fees, I paid c. 350 on the I & E tour).

Thanks. If I can get two RZ tix on my Wires presale on Thursday I will certainly do that. It's a ton of cash but this is a once in a lifetime show.