General Admission Tickets

scoffboy

Was wondering if there is going to ba a standing aea next to the stage ie within the main structure ( like a gold circle ) , I know there is the redzone seatedarea for sale under auction , thanks to being made redundant not going to have the cash for that. If there is, will priority be given to us subscribers tou2.com ie the real fans.. Nigel

when i went to croke park the last time, we got to the ground early enough, we didnt get into the pit, but we did get to the area between the pit and thegeneral crowd, wasnt as packed there and we could come and go to the bar/food area etc, meant could always find each other handy enough. im hoping they do asimilar thing this time, in that case will be going early again.

think i got there around 4 or so,it was the monday gig, i know we hung around temple bar for a bit before shooting off to the stadium, then went in, walked upto the front and saw that they were letting folk in, got our stamps, and then had that extra area, the walkway for the stage went right past us so we stillcaught a lot of the action, def wanna get back in there again if they have it

• Subscriber

Nice one, cheers. Last time round I was at the first Vertigo gig and I wanted to get over to croker early, but was busy orchestrating the U2 singsong at theback of Quinn's! Missed Snow Patrol as well. Gutted.

Hope to get there early this time. After so many U2 gigs it's time I treated myself! Although I do remember being squashed up against the barrier forJoshua in croker in '87. Pished rain all day. Legend.

yeah def get there early, i'm gonna do so, it just means you do miss the whole build up, but what would you rather,be in the pub until an hour before thegig, have a big sing songs, then get to the ground and be near the back, or go to the ground early, mooch about, then get your spot up close to the front andthen enjoy the gig even more.

and 87 is way before my time in regards to u2 gigs, i was only 7 then, say it was wicked all the same though

• Subscriber

Yeah you're right. There's a huge gang of us that have been going together for years (hence the sing song!) and I think we've decided to let ourheads win out over our livers this time!

'87 was awesome. Very '80's depression feeling about it - grey sky, stage and JT backdrop, but it absolutely rocked!

Yes I'm a little bit older alright. Just glad to take in another gig from the boys before I hit 40! Just about...

Did you make the Slane gigs?