Sign in to follow this  
Lowlight

VIP package cost and details

I've not seen the cost of VIP packages listed anywhere yet for US shows. Can someone please reply with details if the information is public yet? Thanks

Information is updated as it comes... please keep checking periodically the site and this board...

Ticketmaster has the Rose Bowl tix info and stage layout up.

VIP tx are sold AFTER the presale regular tix.  How dumb is that????

We won't know where VIP is until a day after presales start... ARGH!!!  Poor planning.

Asked the same question in the presale forum. Ticketmaster shows the VIP on sale at the same time as the Red Hill Group. Wondering what VIP is, what it entails and of course the cost.

I'm also trying to find out what the difference is between

"Travel package One" and "Travel Package two".

So far all I've read and found is the difference in ability to purchase one or two tickets.

This directly from TM.  When I bought my Pittsburgh RZ tix I did some research:

U2 The Joshua Tree Tour VIP Packages

See the show as a VIP! Select from four amazing VIP Packages which can include:

VIP Party Package   $587.75  in Level 1 

Premium reserved price level 1 ticket

Pre show buffet dinner and bar (beer & wine) *food offerings may vary

U2 Tour VIP gift, not available to general public

Access to the VIP merchandise stand

One parking space per order (where available)

Entry into a drawing for a pre show backstage tour

On-site VIP concierge

Limited availability"

Please note: The East Rutherford show will have a standing cocktail rather than buffet. Toronto, ON does not include a parking pass.

VIP Gold Fan Package  $417.75  in Level 1

Premium reserved price level 1 ticket

Exclusive U2 Tour VIP gift, not available to general public - shipping included!

Limited availability"

VIP Silver Fan Package

Premium reserved price level 2 ticket  $287.75 ea 

Exclusive U2 Tour VIP gift, not available to general public - shipping included!

Limited availability

(RED) Zone   $342.75 ea  

The (RED) Zone gives you access to an exclusive VIP area directly adjacent to the Stage with special amenities and dedicated staff, all while raising money in support of (RED) and the Global Fund to fight AIDS in Africa. Special features include:

Barricaded area immediately adjacent to the Stage

Extremely limited capacity

VIP Entrance to the venue

Collectors souvenir ticket

An opportunity to be selected for a pre show backstage tour

Access to purchase pre-show refreshments

A portion of the proceeds from your purchase supports the (RED) campaign

Please note: Your merchandise items that are included in the Party Package will be available for pickup at the venue the day of the show. All other VIP Packages merchandise items that are included will be shipped directly to the address provided at purchase (alternate shipping addresses are not permitted.) Delivery of merchandise could occur after the event date. All VIP tickets will be issued at the designated VIP check in location (or other designated location at the venue) prior to the show on the date of the event only. CHECK-IN LOCATION & TIME INFORMATION WILL BE EMAILED OUT 3-5 DAYS PRIOR TO THE DAY OF THE SHOW. If you have not received this 3 days before the show, please contact us immediately. Certain packages are will-call only. All packages are NON-REFUNDABLE outside the first 24 hrs. of purchase. All sales are final. You must bring a valid PHOTO ID matching the PURCHASER/ATTENDEE NAME on this order. Those who cannot present a photo ID matching the PURCHASER name on the order will be turned away. This offer is not valid if tickets are purchased through third party reseller. U2 VIP Packages cannot be resold.

I'm also trying to find out what the difference is between

"Travel package One" and "Travel Package two".

So far all I've read and found is the difference in ability to purchase one or two tickets.

Travel package for one person  /  Travel package for two people ?

All that "VIP" sheet dont seem nearly worth the money...You get a GA ticket and your standing 10 ft from some-one who paid 8,9 even 10x more than you...Its for suckas...Last night there was a 70 ticket in philly, sec 123? I think it was, 10-12 ft from a "VIP' package whatever seat for over 600.00 bucks...These ticketing methods are comical.  Bands//Live Nation, Ticketmaster, etc will do it bc there's always a few suckas....btw, The pricing of t hese seats will fold in as the months go by and t here unsold...weeks before the same seats will be repackaged,released and sold for a fraction right up leading to the shows...Gotta squeeze every dime