Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest andi

THE MARS VOLTA!!!

Guest andi

...because I have to be annoying like that image� sorry ... can'thelp it image

�

This new�Zootopia is really kind of cool. Good job!�I like the social network look and free�to one's profile. And the spellcheck! Don't get me startedon the spellchecker!�Just to say, if they could bring this great feature from the first Zoo to this "4th gen Zoo", then I think�they should bringback more FREE topic folders.�?!?!50 bucks?!?! image�Pfffffffffttttttt! I gotta save that money for the new Volta album, and any expenses that may come about from having to see them live again this year.

Anywho ... you�should check out The Mars Volta�

��

I is fine, Mac! How's you?

Do I seem "off", or something? image lol! You know the"Volta Thumping" is my favorite addiction. Or as I heard Omar put it, he likens themselves to the herpes. lol! Maybe I should talk to my doctor about"VOLTrex" for treatment. image lol!

It's the strangest thing, because I decide to check into the Zoo yesterday, thinking it was not so long when I did last, and there's this whole newsceme/theme going on. Was the Zoo offline for a time? Because I never noticed. lol. I really do like the remodel. So much so that I think I'll make abetter effort of coming around the Zoo more. I just wish they'd add some more free folders to open up more discussions, though ... ahh well.