• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

Coldplay tickets for Croke Park have 3 pitches. I was trying to see Coldplay tickets and you really had to choose your Pitch right there! As far as I could see, the price is the same for all three pitches. But what is worrying me, when I look at the Coldplay chart, it makes sense, Pitch 1 is in front and Pitch 2 is behind. Why on U2's chart Pitch 2 is up front and Pitch 1 behind??? I will certainly be going as close as possible, so I will definitely buy Pitch 2, I am just worried, what if this is a mistake and I end up behind with my Pitch 2 ticket?

• Subscriber

So, Croke Park would be the only venue where there would be two GA sections ?

I can imagine there's a barrier somehow, not figured in other stadiums charts ; but I cannot imagine there's two GA prices and even less that you can choose right now between those two.

45mn still, and we'll know.

• Subscriber

I'm in the UK trying to buy tickets for Croke park in the pre-sale, but the TM.ie website is telling me tickets aren't on sale yet.  Can anyone tell me why or what I'm doing wrong?

Also does anyone know when red zone tickets will come on sale?

Thanks