Croke Park : Pitch 1 and Pitch 2

kirkhopel

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Community Moderator

Do we expect more Pitch 2 to be released tomorrow? Will my Red Hill Group pre-sale code work in the second round?

Your Red Hill Group pre-sale code works from the presale start until the presale ends (Friday, Jan. 13, 5pm, local venue time)

• Subscriber

Gutted I missed pitch 2.

I've only been a member for 1000 years tho, so what do you expect I guess.

9:03 way too late.

I always panic, fumble, typo code etc

Basil Fawlty fist wave at plant pots never helps either, ah well

Will try for the 60th Joshua tour.

• Subscriber

this is a joke!! i could have got tickets this morning for dublin but the prize was over 300 euro each thats a joke why charge long term fans this prize i really don't get it. you would think been a fan that u would get discounts

matt

• Subscriber

I logged on at 9 am and was unable to get Pitch 2 (Front) so I booked Pitch 1. Not sure how many tickets there were for Pitch 2 in the first pre-sale. After all it is Dublin and I am happy to have tickets :-) Enjoy the show everyone

I got them at 10 am irish time  and got Pitch 2, but first the system offered me seat, I went back every time until got pitch 2 ..

• Subscriber

Do we expect more Pitch 2 to be released tomorrow? Will my Red Hill Group pre-sale code work in the second round?

Your Red Hill Group pre-sale code works from the presale start until the presale ends (Friday, Jan. 13, 5pm, local venue time)

Thanks for the reply. Do you know will Pitch 1 tickets still allow you to get up to the front section at Croke Park? I could buy Pitch 1 now on my code but am holding out to see if I can get Pitch 2.