Sign in to follow this  
u2fanatic56

Anyone Else Miss Getting A Physical Ticket For Nostalgia's Sake?

Honestly, I'm dived on the whole e-ticket / paperless entry.

With paperless or self-print tickets I don't have to worry about losing my tickets. Unless I lose my printed ticket or the CC right before my show, I can either re-print the ticket or contact customer support about resolving lost credit card issue. If I lose my physical ticket, that's it, I'm done - no more show for me.  

On the other hand, having a real physical with the band name and tour logo is amazing. A piece of memorabilia you can frame and save :-) At the same time, it sucks if the ticket looks like every other tickets from the same ticket vendor / venue. For example, my local ticket vendor... all their tickets, regardless whether you go to hockey, music show, theater, opera look exactly the same. There isn't even a teeny tiny band logo on it :( 

RZ includes a Collectors souvenir ticket.   Strangely the VIP tickets (some VIP levels costing more than RZ) do not list a souvenir ticket as part of the package.

For some of the shows...

Collector Tickets

Exclusive Collector Tickets are available for this event! Buy a limited edition Collector Ticket which gives you access to the event thanks to its unique barcode.

For only an additional €5.95 per ticket, you will receive a special plastic credit card sized 'Collector Ticket' with lanyard to keep and treasure as a mememto of the event.

Collector Ticket artwork may vary from artwork shown here

177816p1.png

These are VERY cool.  In the US for the Boston show I was able to request "hard tickets".  that is how I always get them these days.

For some of the shows...

Collector Tickets

Exclusive Collector Tickets are available for this event! Buy a limited edition Collector Ticket which gives you access to the event thanks to its unique barcode.

For only an additional €5.95 per ticket, you will receive a special plastic credit card sized 'Collector Ticket' with lanyard to keep and treasure as a mememto of the event.

Collector Ticket artwork may vary from artwork shown here

177816p1.png

What a joke. It's like TM suddenly entered an alternate universe where cardboard stock is now more rare than dry land.....

Wish the US had a collectors ticket option.

I've been inquiring with TM and in the US they only have collectors tickets available in the RZ packages. 

Garbage.  I would've paid an extra few dollars.  Surely TM wouldn't turn down the opportunity to nickel and dime us.

I just bought tickets for US Womens Soccer Tournament and the only option was paper tickets which was actually shocking.  Then of course there was the extra $2.50 to mail them!

For Roma if you choose delivery at home you automatically get fan ticket with no extra charge on the ticket, 10€ for the shipping within Italy, dunno the rest of the world. It's the same charge they always do for the TM style tickets

post-285866-0-94220300-1485151113_thumb.png

Edited by bigwave