Anyone going to Vancouver opener?

donna_m

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Calling all U2 fans going to Vancouver... how bout we start a thread to check in, and get to know each other? 

Cant help but wonder about that big Gap on Saturday...Would they add a show in between seattle or add one and start the tour on Thurs?..Its odd to have Sat off...guess it depends on sales...Having only toured 2 yrs ago, moving back out to stadiums , and I would think this is the easiest tour to get u2 ticks since 82' 

• Subscriber

i too was thinking about the possibility of a second show in vancouver -- they've done it before more than a few times! hope i can get a ticket today! hearing stories of people not being able to get presale for over a day late.. less than 20 min! 

• Subscriber

Hi! This will be my 13th U2 concert (11th in Vancouver). BC place is a large venue, I'd be surprised if they do a Saturday show. Sunday I will be in Seattle. I was 15 when the original JT tour happened and my mom wouldn't let me travel to the city to go to it so I am Very excited to get to go to this show. I will be bringing my teenage daughter with me

i too was thinking about the possibility of a second show in vancouver -- they've done it before more than a few times! hope i can get a ticket today! hearing stories of people not being able to get presale for over a day late.. less than 20 min! 

As of now, i'm thinking they might...I cant get what i want for either seattle or vancouver right now..only sec 400's coming up for Van...Ridiculous...Its frustrating not knowing whats gonna take place...they could move the opener to thursday f they wanted, also...if they did add a second show in Van...Id stay up there rather than travel to seattle...Its tough when your booking a flight and hotel from the other end of the earth in CT

• Subscriber

As of now, i'm thinking they might...I cant get what i want for either seattle or vancouver right now..only sec 400's coming up for Van...Ridiculous...Its frustrating not knowing whats gonna take place...they could move the opener to thursday f they wanted, also...if they did add a second show in Van...Id stay up there rather than travel to seattle...Its tough when your booking a flight and hotel from the other end of the earth in CT

theyve never done full shows 3 days in a row that ive seen in the last 20 years. i wouldnt get your hopes up...:(

Archived