Sign in to follow this  
Mark Taylor

Going to Amsterdam?

Hey guys! I'd like to buy GA tickets on monday so I have few questions:

- can you confirm that ticketmaster.nl doesn't show the buying page in english?

- I read that they 're going to add a second show in Amsterdam after the first, how much do you know about this?

- It will be my first U2 gig so I really hope that I'll be able to have tix, general suggestions to be sure to have them? :D

Thanks in advance :)

When you go to ticketmaster.nl , o n the right corner next to "account" you can change the language where says ;TAAL , that means language in dutch , then select english. It will work.  

About the second show I don't know but I really think will happen, anyway we will find out right at the moment  that the general sale starts on Monday 10 AM.

I would recommend to use a stable internet connection, if you have a cable connection to your modern would be the best, wifi could not be fast enough sometimes. Create your account n ticketmaster.nl so have it ready, there are 4 types of GA when you scroll down, don't get confused , GA is GA no matter which one you choose. 

Good luck !

Syl

Hey guys! I'd like to buy GA tickets on monday so I have few questions:

- can you confirm that ticketmaster.nl doesn't show the buying page in english?

- I read that they 're going to add a second show in Amsterdam after the first, how much do you know about this?

- It will be my first U2 gig so I really hope that I'll be able to have tix, general suggestions to be sure to have them? :D

Thanks in advance :)

When you go to ticketmaster.nl , o n the right corner next to "account" you can change the language where says ;TAAL , that means language in dutch , then select english. It will work.  

About the second show I don't know but I really think will happen, anyway we will find out right at the moment  that the general sale starts on Monday 10 AM.

I would recommend to use a stable internet connection, if you have a cable connection to your modern would be the best, wifi could not be fast enough sometimes. Create your account n ticketmaster.nl so have it ready, there are 4 types of GA when you scroll down, don't get confused , GA is GA no matter which one you choose. 

Good luck !

Syl

Thank you :)

Yes... 2 x tickets sorted.. roll on July 2017... see you all in Amster-fecking-dam baby.!!!!! Enjoy

An extra concert is added on July 30th.

Sale is on monday januari 23rd 10.00 hours.

* There are still Platinum and Travel Packages tickets available for the current date. There will be an extra show on 30 July in the Amsterdam ArenA. The on sale for the new show will start on 23 January, with an U2 fanclub pre sale starting on 18 January.

You’re nearly at the front of the queue – don’t go *

just  got  this  on Nl  Tm site.

I can understand the confusion here with ordering. I'm Dutch and I've been to several concerts in the Arena. But even for me it wasn't clear what the difference is between the "standing tickets" ticket (staanplaatsen). Which of them the general access is, or even if both of them have access to the general access on the field. So I chose the field tickets (veld) and I'm quite confident that those are the tickets for the field. But at least, I'm going and I will be seeing red hill mining town live for the first time

Same here. I'm also Dutch and it's very unclear to me. 

I've got seating tickets for 129. I'll hope the view will be good. Unfortunately I was too late to renew my U2.com subscription so I got in the 'Wires' group. Lesson learned! ;-)

My 4 GA for the 29th arrived today! I ordered last Wednesday and live in Germany - selected "regular mail abroad". Besides being ecstatic I thought it might help putting this here as a guide, to give an idea how fast they come for those who haven't received theirs yet