Going to Twickenham?

Mark Taylor

• Subscriber

I went direct to Ticketmaster for my GAs - I figured it would speed up access as one less step. I also logged into my TM account before to again speed things up. The hardstopping bit is waiting to get through when you have clicked a link. But WAIT DO NOT CLICK AWAY. The page loading did not take too long and once you have tickets in card they are saved and you have a few minutes at each stage. Hope Wires and General are sweet too but I guess more numbers at each stage will increase server pressure and I bet TM start 'ferretting away' tickets straight to their secondary site...although hopefully U2's integrity and the Italian law suit may prevent that? ;)

Cheers, reminded me to check my ticketmaster details!

It's my 40th a couple days before so a great way to celebrate. Hoping they do two nights so one might get up close and the other sit back and just enjoy without all GA queuing.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

Any idea how much the RZ tickets were? (are, if any left for tomorrow AM)

I've looked at TM but cant get in as far as RZ prices (yep, another lapsed membership). 

Sorry if someone has already answered this..........

Thanks all

£265 each

• Subscriber

Wow two out of two! GAs sorted!

Thank you so much U2.com, TM, Mods and fellow fans for making this a breeze this time.

See you at the shows!

Much Love! Mark xox

hey Mark, well done.  I too have GA tickets.  Are we looking at a heart/ellipse area this tour, if so I guess a GA line forming around 7am ish?

• Community Moderator

Wow two out of two! GAs sorted!

Thank you so much U2.com, TM, Mods and fellow fans for making this a breeze this time.

See you at the shows!

Much Love! Mark xox

hey Mark, well done.  I too have GA tickets.  Are we looking at a heart/ellipse area this tour, if so I guess a GA line forming around 7am ish?

Twickenham floor plan, for if it's useful...

01_London_Twickenham_zpsbf9ga3qe.gif