Sign in to follow this  
Mark Taylor

Going to Twickenham?

Fantastic Pre- Sale experience again this morning Now going to Twickenham both dates , so glad didn't use up the full Pre- sale allocation on the first date. Held one back just In case .Thanks again U2.com, have been very good to me over the last few years. Great tixs for I&E last time around, as well as one of the winners to TFI Friday in 2015 when I literally stood inches away from the guys ,and met Bigwave ! Roll on July 17

Easiest presale experience. 2 tickets for each night at Twickenham. Feel sorry for people having problems getting tickets, unless they want specific tickets which probably is more difficult. Good luck all

what's it like taking the train to Twickenham? Say from Waterloo? Insane? Will I even make it back post show? ;)

The crowds at Twickenham station were pretty insane after the shows in 2005 - we didn't manage to catch a train until after midnight.

ruddy  nightmare  post  gig  to get back to  central London by

public  transport  post( saturday )  gig  in 2005. 

Edited by clapton is god

Just reading through some comments on the U2 Facebook page and seems a lot of people won't pay the ticket prices for seats and accusing U2 of no longer being a band of the people. 

I have been lucky and got Standing Tickets for both shows, as both myself and my partner are long term members so had 2 sets of codes. Both last Weds and this I was on the TM site with the countdown and within 60 seconds of countdown hitting 00.00 I had tickets, similar to the O2 gigs in 2015. I suppose we did just get lucky as it seems others have had a bad experience.

Personally, i do feel £187.00 is a little excessive to pay for decent seats, as £400.00 for us both to attend is a touch extreme but if the demand is there and it clearly is, as the O2 was full each night I went even in the £162.00 priced seats, then the tickets will be priced accordingly, regardless of my opinion. To counter that £70.00 for standing is a fair price in todays market and that is fortunately what we have got.

Just to add a bit more perspective my daughter wants to see Little Mix on July 9th in Southampton, just looked and standing tickets are £86.00 ! Yes 86.00 that's more than U2 ! Sadly I have told her she can't as Mummy and Daddy are watching a real band that day at Twickenham

evening all

i will be trying for twickenham2 seated tickets in the morning.

so far i can see 4 prices (£40, £78, £110 and £187), but cant tell which parts of the stadium are in which category. 

obviously the cheapest are farthest from the stage, and the most expensive will be closest. 

but does anyone have seated tickets in the £78 or £110 bracket? if so, can you tell me which blocks and tiers these are in, please.

(i'm sure ive seen a tout site that lists ticket face values [then multiplied by 5] but cant find which one it is) 

thanks

evening all

i will be trying for twickenham2 seated tickets in the morning.

so far i can see 4 prices (£40, £78, £110 and £187), but cant tell which parts of the stadium are in which category. 

obviously the cheapest are farthest from the stage, and the most expensive will be closest. 

but does anyone have seated tickets in the £78 or £110 bracket? if so, can you tell me which blocks and tiers these are in, please.

(i'm sure ive seen a tout site that lists ticket face values [then multiplied by 5] but cant find which one it is) 

thanks

As far as I could tell, £78 is upper tier and £110 is lower tier around the corners (it kept offering me sections L21 and L9 in particular).