Got Tix! Smoothest Presale Ever!

nitz1

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

Sweet n easy 2 GA for Giants Stadium.  Happiness!!!!!

Total was $195.75 but I got the ticket insurance ($7.99/ticket) because this paperless entry thing freaks me out a little bit.  It's probably $15 wasted but I'll take that risk.  Have not done paperless like this before.

Edited by Franna1

• Subscriber

Got 2 GA tix for Amsterdam this morning only. Problem is with no chart I had to go blind for picking an entrance and the first one seemed to be G. Looking on a past plan on Google for the stadium entrance G is at the back furthest from the stage. Not entirely happy about that.

Edited by ally33

• Subscriber

Same here literally took 30 seconds.  However, got them on work computer.  left at 7:30 this morning for a usual 35 minute ride just to be sure.  With storm damage and accidents got in at 8:57.  So that ride was the most anxious I have ever been but the buying was the easiest ever.  Thanks U2.com!

• Subscriber

Everything was smooth as silk here in The Netherlands.

I logged in on 08:55 saw a queue which took 30 seconds and bought myself 4 GA tickets for Amsterdam. Filled in some credit-card details and by 09:05 it was done and I received the confirmation mail from Ticketmaster.

I never had any problems with a pre-sale since the introduction in 2005 with The Vertigo Tour. I always get the max GA tickets.