Sign in to follow this  
nitz1

Got Tix! Smoothest Presale Ever!

How much were general admission field for USA shows with the fees?

GA for DC tickets was $96.55 per ticket, including all fees. $75.00 base.

Thanks for sharing!

I got through for Philly, 4 tix lower tier on my phone app.  Man they are expensive.  Taking my wife and daughters.  I never got through on my desktop and I got through twice on my laptop.  All my offers were in the same section.  I did try once for VIP Gold but never got through.  I was too nervous to keep trying for them so I searched for "Best Available"  I felt if I kept looking for VIP I would miss out and get nothing.  Very happy to be going and I'll try for tickets in the General Public sale for NJ but I will look for 2 GA for that one. I'm hoping they will add a second show to Philly at the General Public sale.  I just wish it wasn't so expensive.  Have to break it to the wife gently if possible.  Ha! Ha! 

2 Tix Croke Park Pitch 2 at 2 minutes before 9AM! Happy U2er - Next Sale in 5 hours!

As you're chilling right now -- can you answer me this one Q:  which areas/which tickets are Credit Card entry?  Red Zone? GA Field/Pitch?  Thanks!

Grabbed four Red Zone tickets for D.C. for my wife and I and our friends.  Could not have been a smoother process.

Got 4 GAs for Toronto without any difficulty. Very happy! TM experience was better than previous years. Hopefully the same for others here too!