Sign in to follow this  
nitz1

Got Tix! Smoothest Presale Ever!

As always I was really nervous about this, but got GA for Houston and Dallas with no problems whatsoever.  GA still available for both now at 9:25.

No issues for me either in buying RZ tickets for Pittsburgh and Cleveland. Also got lower level seats for Philly but those took a few tries... got "nothing available" messages several times before tickets started popping up. It's nice to live in central PA and be in close proximity to several major markets that all have shows. I could even get to DC in just a few hours, but my budget won't allow 4 shows!

I am a happy (but poorer!) U2 fan this morning. :)

Absolutely the easiest presale ever! I got 2 Red Zone tickets for DC. I did have to try 2 or 3 times, but it still only took about 5 minutes. I had my son on his laptop searching best available, and he pulled 2 lower level (2nd row) seats on Edge's side of the stage (threw those back and took the RZ tickets!). Quick, easy, and good seats offered right away. So happy!

I got my tickets, close to the stage. However, if Ticketmaster flips the stage configuration again like they have for the last 2 tours and I find out that I'm on the opposite side of the field from the stage due to another bait and switch by them.....

Can anyone tell me if they are still showing Red Zone tix as available for the Foxboro (MA) show? I'd appreciate it.

Got 2 GA's for Toronto no issues! Last 2 pre-sales I took part in have been pretty straight forward. Glad to see the trend continue. But those services fees, yeesh come on.

When you go to buy seats, are you able to actually pick your seat from like a stadium view that shows exactly where you are at? or are your seats automatically generated?  THANKS!!

Presale went well for me...got 2 VIP Party Pkg for Boston in section 112, and 2 in section 130 right beside the stage for Toronto.  I'm very pleased.  Good work U2.com!

what are the prices for the tickets you purchased?

Got what I wanted for Vancouver and Seattle!!! 2 GAs in Van and 1 Red Zone in Seattle. No issues.