Twickenham Coach Travel Option

• Subscriber

I couldn't find much detail either. Arriving on the day of the concert is a risk - what if the coach(es) get stuck in traffic or another incident on the motorway? I've got GA and plan to travel down on the Friday so I can get there stress-free and be in line early Saturday morning.

• Community Moderator

You may want to check with the venue for that information.

Offering was from ticketmaster as part of official sale - was a list of 10 choices when selecting tickets - was being sold as a bundle

Then you should check with them when things calm down a bit.  They can probably direct you to the answer to that.

• Subscriber

From Ticketmaster UK website:-

National Express coach travel for U2 at Twickenham Stadium 8th July 2017. If you have purchased travel with National Express coaches Ticketmaster UK will send you an email with instructions of how to redeem your coach tickets. This will include a link to a dedicated page on the National Express website from which you are to confirm your coach seats. The deadline to book your travel is 17th June 2017. Failure to book your coach tickets by this deadline may result in you being unable to use this service.

Disclaimer: National Express will deliver the coach element of your purchase. Ticketmaster UK Limited accepts no responsibility for the delivery or quality of the services to be provided by National Express. If you have any queries relating to the non-ticket elements of the Coach Package please contact: customer.relations@nationalexpress.com.

• Subscriber

Was surprised when purchasing tickets for Twickenham that I was given the option of coach travel but couldn't find any details of pickup points - anyone know the details for this?

• Subscriber

^ Doh,my bad.

The 10 choices of coach travel depended on where in the country you wanted to travel from.There was an 'i' to press on to give you that option.Also,the closest to the Stadium was the cheapest price £24.50 from memory.I chose the 9th option at £54.50.You will get a link from National Express in time to choose your pick up point & print off your ticket.That should be by 17th June,as stated on my confirmation.Hope that helps.

• Subscriber

^ Doh,my bad.

The 10 choices of coach travel depended on where in the country you wanted to travel from.There was an 'i' to press on to give you that option.Also,the closest to the Stadium was the cheapest price £24.50 from memory.I chose the 9th option at £54.50.You will get a link from National Express in time to choose your pick up point & print off your ticket.That should be by 17th June,as stated on my confirmation.Hope that helps.

I had  a panic moment as didn't want to slow down and lose the tickets and was totally unaware until the options came up - there was no obvious 'bus from Glasgow' option for example.

Also noticed that there will be an option (maybe tomorrow) offering presale if you purchase fan club membership with the order.