Rome - Prices

Talorian

Hi, I'm in the wires club...

I'd like to ask if anyone of you could tell me the prices of the different seats in The Stadio Olimpico of Rome. So I'll be prepared tomorrow and click quickly on the right seat.

Thank you very very much!

• Subscriber

Got in at 9 o'clock with a wireless pre sale code to buy 2 GA Rome. Nothing, all sold out. Quite disappointed. Now I'll go for it on Monday. Fanclub subscription was for nothing. Well, a welcome gift...

• Community Manager

Got in at 9 o'clock with a wireless pre sale code to buy 2 GA Rome. Nothing, all sold out. Quite disappointed. Now I'll go for it on Monday. Fanclub subscription was for nothing. Well, a welcome gift...

worth keep trying today...

• Subscriber

Dude, keep refreshing. Tickets do appear. I got my GA at 9:21 am....after trying 21 minutes.....

• Subscriber

Me too, at about the same time. Thanks.

Btw, €50 service & delivery fees for two tickets. I feel crazy for paying this without even caring. It's great to go see the band in Rome, but these fees are ridiculous. Anyway, I'm sure it's going to be great. Enjoy!

Archived