Sign in to follow this  
peterdiaz

Toronto - Presale crap

I got 500 level on the left side, but row 1.  Going with a friend so this is what we agreed on.

I would have rather have had level 100 or 200 but didn't want to throw back row one.

Keep trying.  GA came up for me just 5 mins ago.

Sorry to hear about the troubles some have had. Buying Toronto GAs was a good experience for me this morning. Cheers folks!

Maybe I'm just an idiot and my password will grant me access for the Wires sale tomorrow...

If you have a Red Hill presale code, it works from the start of the presale (Wednesday, Jan. 11, 9am, venue time) to the presales end (Friday, Jan. 13, 5pm). it means that you can still try later in the day/evening

Maybe I'm just an idiot and my password will grant me access for the Wires sale tomorrow...

If you have a Red Hill presale code, it works from the start of the presale (Wednesday, Jan. 11, 9am, venue time) to the presales end (Friday, Jan. 13, 5pm). it means that you can still try later in the day/evening

See I've been a subscriber before but kind of lost track of my last upgrade and therefore did it just a couple days ago when the tour rumblings were about. I'm wondering if therefore my password actually sets me into "Wires" by default. It technically takes it in Ticketmaster but now that the seat map is up I can tell it's still locking me out from the Red Hill. Hopefully there is some GA available again tomorrow...

after 30 mns getting the same error TRY AGAIN LATER, I've cleared my cache in Chrome  and it worked immediately !

(I've read in another post this advice)

your password... starts with U2JTA?.

U2JTB... I think I've found my problem. One hour of ticket buying stress for nothing! But at least that solves it. Better luck tomorrow I suppose!

your password... starts with U2JTA?.

U2JTB... I think I've found my problem. One hour of ticket buying stress for nothing! But at least that solves it. Better luck tomorrow I suppose!

Your code is for Wires - it won't work until tomorrow...