Toronto - Presale crap

peterdiaz

• Subscriber

It's disappointing to see so many tix for sale on StubHub already. I'm in tomorrow's presale group, and I think I'm screwed.

and Toronto tickets seem to be credit card entry for all- so beware of third party sellers. 

and you should still be fine there will be tickets released and available tomorrow. 

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

Sadly, this is reminiscent of the presale for Leg 1 of the Vertigo Tour.

Leg 1 of the Vertigo Tour was just a huge mess with U2 not paying attention to the awful seats being offered to fans in the resale. Larry said as much and apologized.

• Subscriber

Cherilu - you'll get tickets tomorrow. Last I heard RedHill allotment didn't sell out. Also make sure you enter from the U2.Com link for tickets. There were stories of others who went directly to TM and couldn't find tickets. Good luck! 

Long time member and fan. Been to every tour since Unforgettable Fire :)

Can't wait for this one!

• Subscriber

Still a good chunk of tickets available, so those of you in the Wires group I think should be fine. Even GA's still around as of nearly 6 pm EST. I am surprised that Toronto compared to other Eastern markets is selling a bit slower. Or just not a lot of Red Hill members here? might pick up in a few days.

• Subscriber

Still a good chunk of tickets available, so those of you in the Wires group I think should be fine. Even GA's still around as of nearly 6 pm EST. I am surprised that Toronto compared to other Eastern markets is selling a bit slower. Or just not a lot of Red Hill members here? might pick up in a few days.

Could be that (1) we're not that big (2) few Red Hill members, and (3) with a ticket allocation of 4 people aren't able to travel to Toronto.

• Subscriber

Could be that (1) we're not that big (2) few Red Hill members, and (3) with a ticket allocation of 4 people aren't able to travel to Toronto.

Hmmmm not sure bout #1. Vancouver show was a bit of an issue trying to pull decent seats. Then again the Rose Bowl show you can find everywhere you want except Red Zone, and we know how big LA is. Then again they are playing more California shows this time, so people don't have to travel too far to see them. I am thinking it is mostly to do with #2. Even in the I&E presales I had no issues in the 1st presale getting any section I wanted. Even those shows didn't sell fast. I am sure a lot more tickets will sell by the time we get to the public sale.

Archived