Toronto - Presale crap

peterdiaz

• Subscriber

I'm giving up.  I tried to do this from work but I can't spend all morning trying to get tickets that are non-existent.  Why was getting tickets for the shows at the ACC easier?  Makes no sense.

I think it might have been because all the cities weren't being sold the same day for I&E tour.  This time, it's every coast at once.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

I just checked StubHub (which is owned by eBay) and there's already about 400 tickets already available!  WTF!!  The cheapest GA's are $290USD each.  What a sham!

It's my own fault maybe for letting my fan club membership lapse and I got stuck in the second wave.  I wonder if I can get my membership that I just renewed refunded if I can't get tickets through the presale.

• Subscriber

Keep trying, everyone.  I was getting the "We were unable to process your request" message even after clearing cache and switching browsers so switched to my iPad. Finally got 2 GA tickets about 35 minutes into the presale after many, many times receiving the "Sorry. No tickets were found" message.

• Subscriber

30 seconds into the presale - no Red Zone

Best 100 levels are in the 30 row.

Crap.

It's a very disingenuous system.

Of course they had them but they chose not to release them all...not even to long term fans.

• Subscriber

I can't get literally anything. It just keeps giving me "there was an error with your search" and this is across trying multiple platforms, browsers, etc...

Back out, clear your cache and try going through the link on the tours page: http://www.u2.com/touror the mobile app

Unfortunately Mich...that makes no difference, just sets you back further in line.

Clearly TM did not release everything yesterday. Not surprising but really disappointing.

Archived