Sign in to follow this  
peterdiaz

Toronto - Presale crap

we just made enquires as to availability here, back to you if we hear more

Thank you!  Hope to hear something as I just checked and absolutely nothing is coming up as available.  I wonder, how many of the roughly 50,000 tickets that are going to be sold for this show were made available for the pre-sale?

we just made enquires as to availability here, back to you if we hear more

Thank you!  Hope to hear something as I just checked and absolutely nothing is coming up as available.  I wonder, how many of the roughly 50,000 tickets that are going to be sold for this show were made available for the pre-sale?

I'm thinking not many.  Plus I am certain Ticketmaster does their own release to Stubhub making it even fewer.  I decided to wait with my presales code to see if another show gets added instead of waste it on 500 level.

Anyone else INCREDIBLY FRUSTRATED trying get GA for Vancouver? I started trying immediately when the presale started and the only options TM is giving me are nosebleeds. NOTHING ELSE. I know U2 has thousands of fans, but there is no way that all GAs are sold out. 

I am trying the TM website linked through U2.com/tour, the TM app, the TM website through my phone, the TM website on my computer. Have cleared the cache each time I get "unable to process your request". Getting no love.

Anyone else sick of selecting storefronts and street signs and numbers? AHH!

Anyone else INCREDIBLY FRUSTRATED trying get GA for Vancouver? I started trying immediately when the presale started and the only options TM is giving me are nosebleeds. NOTHING ELSE. I know U2 has thousands of fans, but there is no way that all GAs are sold out. 

I am trying the TM website linked through U2.com/tour, the TM app, the TM website through my phone, the TM website on my computer. Have cleared the cache each time I get "unable to process your request". Getting no love.

sorry for your pain...but this is Toronto thread

We were having the same issue for the Toronto show but after about 2.5 hours, GA tickets magically appeared.  I'm assuming the pre-sale started at 9am local time for you guys so you might need to give it some time.