Sign in to follow this  
peterdiaz

Toronto - Presale crap

Fun fact: if you call ticketmaster customer service, if you push hard enough, they WILL exchange your tickets for different, still available tickets, for a fee of $7 per tickets.

Fun fact: if you call ticketmaster customer service, if you push hard enough, they WILL exchange your tickets for different, still available tickets, for a fee of $7 per tickets.

go on... we are all ears :)

Is there a Canadian number, or did you use the US number?  Thx.

1-855-985-HELP

Go exchange those tickets!

1-855-985-HELP

Good to know. Maybe people who in desperation bought poor seats can move to GA (which are still available).

I rejoined the U2 fan club purely to get pre sale tickets.   I've run out of time and have wasted hours with the same problems as others, no tickets available, $70 GA tickets only, or continuous searching.  Feel like I want to shoot myself.  

I wonder if I can get the $50 back, I hate feeling ripped off it taints the whole experience.  

Seriously No issues for me.

Logged in right at 9 am - got 2 GAs,

Went back later for a friend to get 2 more GAs - successful at 945 am.

Ran into the glitch - logged out, open/close my browser, got back in.

Unfortunate for those who struggled.. might be more a tech issue/device issue that TM.

Note - for 1987 Joshua Tree Tour - I had to call Ticketmaster from a phone on a landline  and waited on hold until agent was available

No presale codes.. just sheer luck.

I have been lucky ever since... never missed a tour in 30 years

I have paid the crazy prices.. but learned in 2015 - the floor is the place to be!

See you all there  June 23!!

I rejoined the U2 fan club purely to get pre sale tickets.   I've run out of time and have wasted hours with the same problems as others, no tickets available, $70 GA tickets only, or continuous searching.  Feel like I want to shoot myself.  

I wonder if I can get the $50 back, I hate feeling ripped off it taints the whole experience.  

just checking now - these are showing as available (in blue)

Screen Shot 2017-01-13 at 16.44.04.png

You have access to the best tickets in the house, and you feel ripped off???

And we are a day or two after the presale.

1-855-985-HELP

Big thanks to jessebasi for posting this. A good friend of mine was able to swap the relative crappy 500 levels seats she bought for a pair of GA (that weren't available when she was online when the presale started.)