Sign in to follow this  
Mia10010

US Ticketmaster battle the bots thing is ridiculous!

I agree.  I went in right at 9AM EST and Boston was completely sold out from tickets to VIP packages.  Normally there's plenty of tickets for our presale but this time it was horrible.

What in the world is happening? I had 2 tickets for DC and was checking out smoothly and all of a sudden I got booted.  Thanks a lot Ticketmaster.  You came through again.  

It delays you by making you click on 3, 4, 5, 6 pictures, over and over.  Incredible.

I've been doing this for 30 years and I'm sick of it. Do you actually think anyone in the band knows what we go through?  When can we start camping out again for tickets?

Ticketmaster is THE worst company.  It really tries my patience and love for U2 that they continue to work with these cretins.

Don't give up! I too got stuck in the bot loop, then I tried the Ticketmaster app on my phone and was able to get tickets thru that. Don't give up!

Thanks for the encouragement.  I saw the message someone kindly posted about clearing cache / history and that worked like a charm!  What a relief.