Boston sold out immediately

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

Don't think so (?)  Think there's a problem w/the presale ("Can't process the request...).

I get that once I've thrown back 2-3 tickets.  TM anti-bot filters shut down access if you've done repeated searches.  not sure if that's the issue you're having, but I had that while searching for single seated tix. after I hit search again the third time I could not access any tickets..

• Subscriber

Don't think so (?)  Think there's a problem w/the presale ("Can't process the request...).

I get that once I've thrown back 2-3 tickets.  TM anti-bot filters shut down access if you've done repeated searches.  not sure if that's the issue you're having, but I had that while searching for single seated tix. after I hit search again the third time I could not access any tickets..

Holy ****--that's complete bull***!!

• Subscriber

I just jumped back onto Gillette and pulled GA and lower level at 935 (singles).  TM will block the browser on your computer for at least an hour if it hits those filters.  so if you're using IE, try chrome and vice versa.  or try another computer altogether, or clear your cache in your browser. it most decidedly sucks, especially when you're searching for the best possible single (as that can change by the minute for some shows, and TM will load new locations into the system periodically for some shows -- notoriously for springsteen)

Edited by hobbes4444
  • Subscriber

you need to make sure your browser is set up correctly.  I switched from my work computer, and used my home computer with google chrome and there were lots of tickets in Boston to choose from as of 9:30 AM, also when you are on the right broser you don't have to do that Robot hassle every 5 secs...

Anyone know what the different GA sections mean?  On one search I saw a GA3 and then GA5. 

Wasn't able to find redzone?