Boston sold out immediately

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

you need to make sure your browser is set up correctly.  I switched from my work computer, and used my home computer with google chrome and there were lots of tickets in Boston to choose from as of 9:30 AM, also when you are on the right broser you don't have to do that Robot hassle every 5 secs...

Anyone know what the different GA sections mean?  On one search I saw a GA3 and then GA5. 

Wasn't able to find redzone?

the GA# are only for ticket counts at TM.  The # is irrelevant for attendees.  REDzone was a separate dropdown and separate purchase and I think the allotment sold out in less than 15 mins.  I got one at 900 on the dot thankfully!

• Subscriber

I changed my browser to a different one and I got in and got tickets!  It's amazing when TM blocks you so fast.  First tickets I saw were for too close to the stage and off to the side where I wouldn't be able to see anything.  

But I'll be going.  Which is nice!

• Subscriber

GA - $75 + $16 fees

Lower Level - $285 + $21 fees

Club - $160 +$18 fees

Hope this helps

lower levels approaching the turn drop to $160.  there are also lower level side view seats that are $105. I sat there for springsteen in sept and it was great as I was near the aisle in seats further away from the stage (i.e. seat 1 in section 113 which is adjacent to section 112).  may not be able to see the entire main stage and any screens behind the band, but was great sound and a good view of the front of the stage and the screens that flank the main stage.  with the extended stage for this show, those may actually be a great value!

• Subscriber

Got section 102 for Boston, pretty happy about that. Went in thinking I'd get floor seats, but with a bad back, I need to be able to sit between bands, and before the show. $105.00 + fees, not too bad. Now just waiting for them to add the Saturday night show so that I'll have buyers remorse for going to the Sunday night show - LOL Murphy's Law!