Sign in to follow this  
lewisgprod

Boston sold out immediately

Scored tickets in the Wires presale group no problem this morning around 9:10  Section 133.  about $250 a ticket. a little more than I wanted to pay but the seats look like they will be great.  CANT WAIT!!!

Can't believe that within 20 seconds all the tickets were gone.  Including VIP tickets.  Not enough available for us?  I've gotten tickets to all tours first minute every time.  

FYI:  GET OUT THERE NOW!!! GA'S AVAIL AS OF 11:02EST OTH APP AND TICKETMASTER!!  METLIFE ALSO

Yes they had a very late dump of GA tickets.  After getting shut out (and two friends both getting GAs) I had given up but tried again at 10:20 EST and got one GA.  Then tried and got a second GA.  Then tried again and got 2 more GAs, for 4 total.  Went from disappointed to elated.  Worth the membership price i'd say.  There were other tickets at all levels available as well.  I can't complain about the process.

Got section 102 for Boston, pretty happy about that. Went in thinking I'd get floor seats, but with a bad back, I need to be able to sit between bands, and before the show. $105.00 + fees, not too bad. Now just waiting for them to add the Saturday night show so that I'll have buyers remorse for going to the Sunday night show - LOL Murphy's Law! 

Are they talking about a Saturday show?  I would think that any additional shows would be after Sunday...

Got section 102 for Boston, pretty happy about that. Went in thinking I'd get floor seats, but with a bad back, I need to be able to sit between bands, and before the show. $105.00 + fees, not too bad. Now just waiting for them to add the Saturday night show so that I'll have buyers remorse for going to the Sunday night show - LOL Murphy's Law! 

Are they talking about a Saturday show?  I would think that any additional shows would be after Sunday...

It would most likely be saturday if they add...They may not based on how easy I found it to get tickets today...Metlife is a different story...They're probably add as not even single tickets came up onywhere on my app  this morning an hr into it....Thinkg is,  I dont recall NY ever adding without boston so...They've got something to think about  

I just checked TM at 8:29 pm, out of curiosity if they were really sold out, and tickets are still available for Boston. I was able to pull a seat in the 134 section.  That may be why they didn't add a show!

OK, JCF, that's too bad and that could be the reason.  I am holding out hope that maybe they will add more shows next week and do a presale again, but there is not much time between shows left and I would think that they would want a couple of days off between each city.