Did anyone get tickets for NY?

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

I got 3 GA for MetLife with no trouble, but that was at exactly 9am, took less than two minutes with a preexisting Ticketmaster account and the code ready to be pasted into place.

• Subscriber

Did anyone get tix for NY?  I keep getting "unable to process your request".  Want to know if I should keep trying....

That message just means you've tried too many times.  Close browser, clear cache and try again.

• Subscriber

Did anyone get tix for NY?  I keep getting "unable to process your request".  Want to know if I should keep trying....

That message just means you've tried too many times.  Close browser, clear cache and try again.

YES!  I did that and it worked just about 5 minutes ago. 

• Subscriber

I tried on the phone two minutes ago and got two.

On the phone? What number did you try? I keep getting automated 

Oh, I'm sorry, I mean, I did it THROUGH my phone, not that I called. I was trying on desktop and getting shut out. But did Tmaster website on the phone and got through that way.

• Subscriber

I got 4 on the 100 level, side stage. Exactly what I wanted. Thank you U2.com for setting aside good seats for real fans. I had excellent seats for my two I&E shows, and excellent seats once again for TJT.

• Subscriber

I tried on the phone two minutes ago and got two.

On the phone? What number did you try? I keep getting automated 

Oh, I'm sorry, I mean, I did it THROUGH my phone, not that I called. I was trying on desktop and getting shut out. But did Tmaster website on the phone and got through that way.

AH!! Got it

Archived