We are unable to process the request *Please Read If You Are Getting This Message

• Subscriber

always us the app if you can.  A little more work typing your code in manually but well worth it.  I was told the website and app run on different servers and the app is much more efficient.  I had Toronto tix in 4 mins and that was after selecting a number of different options to see what was available prior to selecting my tickets.  

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Subscriber

Ticketmaster sucks! I was getting errors for 40 minutes. I tried two different browsers, I got my sister in a different province to try, I called customer service. I cleared my cashed a couple times in two different browsers. Finally it worked, but red zone was no longer available. But at least I got tickets, and I'm happy with my seats. Really wanted red zone though.

• Subscriber

Epic Fail Live Nation and Ticketmaster.  I had my presale code ready to go and was logged into Ticketmaster, and I couldn't get anything.  I am so angry and bitterly disappointed.  I've been a fan club member for over 10 years.  Suck!

keep trying... i have heard stories of fans getting tickets 5mins ago and they went on sale 3.5hours ago

• Community Manager

Epic Fail Live Nation and Ticketmaster.  I had my presale code ready to go and was logged into Ticketmaster, and I couldn't get anything.  I am so angry and bitterly disappointed.  I've been a fan club member for over 10 years.  Suck!

whats your browser

• Subscriber

I was starting to feel down that my indecision and not taking the first seats offered had cost me an opportunity to purchase in the pre-sale, when I saw this. Jumped in again and this little Australian is now very excited about going to the first night in Vancouver. Moving on to finding flights and accommodation.

Now can someone please wrap Bono in cotton wool so that this tour starts on time and he is in good health  ;)

• Subscriber

Hi Bigwave & Max,

I've been a long standing member of the U2 fanclub since the Propaganda years and a paid member in good standing since 1997.  I had technical issues during the summer and fall in trying to renew my U2.com membership. The U2.com website kept me in an endless loop and prevented me from renewing, in which the renewal link was not functional.  On two occassions, I tried calling the U2.com support telephone line in September and October 2016, and they informed me they were unable to renew my membership, and that I had to do it through U2.com.  They told me that was the only way to renew my membership.  It was only on January 5, 2017 that I was finally able to renew my membership on the website when there was a change in the layout of the site.  When I tried buying tickets today, Ticketmaster would not accept my presale code.  After several attempts, my friend Joe Ahorro figured out that the reason why was because I was bumped down to the 'new subscribers' Wires Group.  This is terribly disheartening knowing that I tried many times to renew last summer, fall, and this winter to retain my long term subscribers status.  I called the U2.com telephone 'helpline' and they told me they could not help me.  Is there anyone I can appeal to that has such discretion to rectify this situation for future presales.

Thank you,

Christopher

• Community Moderator

Hi Bigwave & Max,

I've been a long standing member of the U2 fanclub since the Propaganda years and a paid member in good standing since 1997.  I had technical issues during the summer and fall in trying to renew my U2.com membership. The U2.com website kept me in an endless loop and prevented me from renewing, in which the renewal link was not functional.  On two occassions, I tried calling the U2.com support telephone line in September and October 2016, and they informed me they were unable to renew my membership, and that I had to do it through U2.com.  They told me that was the only way to renew my membership.  It was only on January 5, 2017 that I was finally able to renew my membership on the website when there was a change in the layout of the site.  When I tried buying tickets today, Ticketmaster would not accept my presale code.  After several attempts, my friend Joe Ahorro figured out that the reason why was because I was bumped down to the 'new subscribers' Wires Group.  This is terribly disheartening knowing that I tried many times to renew last summer, fall, and this winter to retain my long term subscribers status.  I called the U2.com telephone 'helpline' and they told me they could not help me.  Is there anyone I can appeal to that has such discretion to rectify this situation for future presales.

Thank you,

Christopher

I'm afraid that there is nothing that can be done here... the FAQ states clearly that there can't be any changes to the subscription category and that no exceptions will be made....

very sorry...