We are unable to process the request *Please Read If You Are Getting This Message

• Subscriber

I kept getting the same message for Philly. I kept refreshing and finally got through. 4 GA tickets! I wasn't even born when the Joshua Tree Tour came around the first time! Time to experience 87 for the first time! Best of luck with your tickets. You got this! Just keep refreshing and try using a mobile device.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Subscriber

I bought 4 floors for Cleveland on my phone in a nick of time before becoming desperate and spending $700 for 4 lower bowl seats on my computer.  Awfully expensive for seats in the 31st row halfway back in a football stadium!  I got the tickets an hour after the Wires presale opened.  For everyone having trouble, keep trying.  Tickets usually become more plentiful after the initial logjam clears.

• Subscriber

Never saw them play live, never could get tickets in all the decades they've played here, so I thought presale is my only hope. Subscribed and paid my $50. I've had a bloody nightmare of a day trying unsuccessfully to get tickets with my presale code. Got as far as having the damn things ready to purchase then Ticketmaster chokes telling me there's a problem with the submission! Ive checked all the details ten times and even went as far as phoning the bank to verify my card. All okay there. Tried again. Nothing. Saw quite a few poor seats trying to get back in and now nothing. I am now ticketless with a pretty much useless subscription and a useless access code. I want a refund! F**k you U2 for stealing my money! Ticketmaster you f***ing monopoly... you suck! 

• Subscriber

IT'S THE BROWSER SETTINGS,  AS SOON AS i LEFT CHROME AND WENT TO FIREFOX I GOT RIGHT IN AND GOT THE TICKETS.

It's actually the cache.  Once you get the message you will keep getting the same message unless you clear out your cache, close and reopen your browser.

When you go into another browser, there is no history of you trying so that's why that way works as well too.

But you can definitely continue to use the same browser with the clear cache method.

• Subscriber

I bought 4 floors for Cleveland on my phone in a nick of time before becoming desperate and spending $700 for 4 lower bowl seats on my computer.  Awfully expensive for seats in the 31st row halfway back in a football stadium!  I got the tickets an hour after the Wires presale opened.  For everyone having trouble, keep trying.  Tickets usually become more plentiful after the initial logjam clears.

Those were probably the seats I originally had and lost - the 31st row directly across from the stage. Now I'm so high up, I'll probably pass out from the elevation. 

• Subscriber

I too received this message but the charge went through on my credit car.

Does anyone know...Did I get tickets or not?

I tried calling Ticketmaster. Their hours are posted as:

If you still have questions about an existing order, email us 24/7 or call us at 800-653-8000. Fan Support Hours (your local time)

Mon - Fri: 9 AM - 9 PM.
Sat: 9 AM - 8 PM.

Well its now after 9:30am my local time and their automatic recording states they are still closed. 

Edited by mssassypants