We are unable to process the request *Please Read If You Are Getting This Message

gcf1971

• Subscriber

Day 2 - Zero luck today. No GAs. :(  So much for legacy membership (RedHill).

Which show?  I just checked 2 minutes ago and with my Wires code I can get Philly GA.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

hahahaha,LA completely sold out for the presale.  enjoy my $50 u2, guess you need it more than i do

You may want to try in a few hours or later today, others were thinking that yesterday but that wasn't the case, just about all the venues I had searched still had tickets available later in the day.

• Subscriber

Day 2 - Zero luck today. No GAs. :(  So much for legacy membership (RedHill).

Which show?  I just checked 2 minutes ago and with my Wires code I can get Philly GA.

Yesterday I could GA in CHI (I didn't) but not in Vancouver (hometown). Today, equally awful - zero luck. 

I'll keep trying but 2 days in, and I've got to keep trying? Serious FAIL!

PS U2 & TM - This shouldn't entail "luck" if you've got so-called "legacy" code- presale & longtime fan.

• Subscriber

UPDATE: FINALLY GOT TIX!!!!   *slow clap*  - GAs too. 

That was the biggest nightmare & hassle - 2 days & over 4+ hours of trying. Got them thru a very long website cycling/ wait....   PHEW.  Worst experience ever.

• Subscriber

Same for me in Vancouver.

"Sorry, there was an error with search.

Try again later."

74 minutes later...

Keep trashing the cache, closing browser (or app) & start over.  Crapshoot imo... Really random.

• Subscriber

That was the biggest nightmare & hassle - 2 days & over 4+ hours of trying. Got them thru a very long website cycling/ wait....   PHEW.  Worst experience ever.

Awesome - congrats!

• Subscriber

Awesome - congrats!

Thanks Ultraviolet :)  Really should NOT be this difficult. Good luck to all!

Archived