Sign in to follow this  
fleshfly

Was anyone able to buy RedZone Today?

VIP Red Zone is normally a Cat 1 seat and not to be confused with standing red zone.

Don't think so.  RZ is RZ (all standing--no seats).

Im in the Redhill group, but when i tried to purchase Dublin RZ tickets at 9 AM MST USA, no luck. Are they not available yet, or did they sell out? Or did I miss the sale time since Dublin is 7 hours ahead? Please help...has never happened to me in the past...always managed to secure RZ in the first few minutes, esp when loggin in at 9 am. Thoughts?

yes it was based on the "local" time zone of the venue you wished to attend.  So that would have been 2am MST/9am GMT.

No luck with pre-sale but grabbed a Red Zone for Amsterdam in the general sale today with no issue at all.

Very happy (and broke) now.

Well thats 3 mornings wasted and £600 down the drain (the wife accidentaly booked 2 hotel rooms :wacko: ) Not even the vaguest sniff of ever getting a RZ ticket :(

Absolute joke. Tried in the presale and public sale for 1 Dublin RedZone ticket.. and nothing.. trying all day Thursday, Friday and today morning. Didn't even need to use the presale code for RedZone, so RedHill and Wires group could both access tickets on Wednesday morning.

I tried for Dublin on the last tour and it was the same.. touts putting tickets up immediately on Ticketmaster's partner site Seat Wave at 5 times the price. Shame for the real fans who pay for a subscription!

Didn't even need to use the presale code for RedZone, so RedHill and Wires group could both access tickets on Wednesday morning.

I get the frustration, and thankfully I didn't have this issue booking RZ for Philly, but if the expectation in advance was that you needed a code, why does everyone think so many Wires and non-fanclub people bought all of the RZ up? I mean, we had it pretty well sorted for the US dates by comparison, but even then a lot of people couldn't buy them or even get an offer for RZ tix on a certain date. Couldn't it just be that almost all the RZ was sold to RedHill anyway?

No.  There was a huge cock-up with RZ where at many (but not all) venues ANYONE could buy RZ starting last Weds. 9:00 AM EST (e.g., Chicago)--no need for presale codes at all.  Obviously, this essentially meant that for many venues there was, in effect, no presale for RZ/other VIP packages at all.  For example, I'm RedHill, got on the Chicago presale right on the dot, no RZ luck.