Sign in to follow this  
fleshfly

Was anyone able to buy RedZone Today?

No RZ for Levi's stadium in Santa Clara and Rose Bowl in PAsadena :( I tried at 9am and after many time via web and mobile... Got lower seats.

Still trying to understand why so many US shows (Boston + Chicago among them) have the Red Zone + VP Packages unlocked on Ticketmaster. Just go to http://www.ticketmaster.com/u2-the-joshua-tree-tour-2017-foxborough-massachusetts-06-25-2017/event/01005195943F2214?artistid=736365&majorcatid=10001&minorcatid=1&bba=1and click on the drop down and you will see. This means that a code was not needed (at least on the desktop site) to buy tickets during the presale for which you were supposed to need a presale code (duh.) Apparently this is why RZ sold out so quickly. Mods, have you passed this information onto the powers that be? Any explanation as to why it was done this way? Why did those of us who only wanted RZ pay for a U2.com membership when it wasn't even needed to buy tickets? Tour after tour there is always some debacle with U2.com and ticketmaster, but this is a new one. 

Screenshots below

C1_Z6K9XcAE7cF-.jpg  C1_ZYD7XgAAdgGQ.jpg

Wow.  That's absolutely outrageous--and perhaps explains why so many of us (including me, RedHill, on TM right when the presale began) couldn't get RZ.  Massive screwup--very, very, disappointed.

Agreed that this is outrageous and unfair to fans. It makes me think that U2 no longer really cares about this stuff and are just counting the money from us fans.  They are the biggest band in the world, presumably with lots of leverage in the music industry, and tour after tour they allow Ticketmaster to screw us over.  I am not a Pearl Jam fan, but they are the only band that tried to make it better for fans, and nobody else supported them.  Rather, U2 and others just cut more lucrative deals with livenation/ticketmaster.

That's weird...when you pull the drop down menu and click the package didn't it prompt you for the presale code in a little pop up box?  It did for me.  Wonder why there is so much disparity?

That's weird...when you pull the drop down menu and click the package didn't it prompt you for the presale code in a little pop up box?  It did for me.  Wonder why there is so much disparity?

Nope. It lets me put that VIP package right into my cart and takes me to the payment page. it's this way for several cities, so there has to be some reason behind it. 

I am glad to see it is not just me having problems with getting tickets - day 2 of trying and hour 7 of trying today and can't get either RedZone or GA for LA. I only need 1 ticket too! So annoyed!