Sign in to follow this  
gcf1971

Red Zone Details

Anyone know approximately how many they let into Red Zone generally?  And how early can you get there to get a prime location?  Wasn't sure with the private entrance how early people really start lining up.  I wouldn't think it would be anything like regular GA.

You don't need to get there super early. That's the beauty of the RED zone. You can generally walk right up to the line, get right in and your in a great location. If you feel the need to get there earlier I'd say 1 to 2 hours prior to doors open. People don't really line up for it super early. My experience is the ones that do line up get there about 1 to 2 hours prior to doors open. Many don't really and you don't really need to. That said, I'm a line up person myself... lol :) 

I don't know the head count but it's typically much less crowded than GA and a pretty chill crowd.

Tampa Red Zone actually assigns you a row & seat number.

I'm wondering if there will really be seating there.  

Miami's Red Zone has no seating. 

Standing tickets usually have a "seat" number assigned, for security reasons (fire codes and such)

In past tours, I have not seen any seats in here, just standing room. Plenty of space, not crammed. Best way to go. Pricey, but for charity, right?!

Most people buying RZ are buying specifically NOT to queue up. So, have at it, we'll see you in there a few hours later from 15 feet behind you. ;-)

Most people buying RZ are buying specifically NOT to queue up. So, have at it, we'll see you in there a few hours later from 15 feet behind you. ;-)

lol if it was just my wife and I, I wouldn't care.  We are bringing the kids and thought it would be fun to get up front for them and wasn't sure how much of a lead time you need for RZ to be one of those railhuggers.

Standing tickets usually have a "seat" number assigned, for security reasons (fire codes and such)

Exactly. There are no seats. It says straight up it was a standing only ticket when you buy it.

I was a "railhugger" at Madison Sq Garden two years ago and wasn't that early, maybe 2 hrs?, there was about 50 people in front of me in line. But the beauty of RZ is that there's two different stages, so some people line up at one and some line up at the other, so it's easier to get a good spot. I got my rail in front of The Edge and didn't move!

I was a "railhugger" at Madison Sq Garden two years ago and wasn't that early, maybe 2 hrs?, there was about 50 people in front of me in line. But the beauty of RZ is that there's two different stages, so some people line up at one and some line up at the other, so it's easier to get a good spot. I got my rail in front of The Edge and didn't move!

This setup is a bit different this year.  Red Zone is on the Edge side however you can also line up along the one side of the Joshua Tree shaped stage.  Not sure where the best spot will be and how much time they will be on that separate stage.