Red Zone Details

gcf1971

• Subscriber

Yes, right. I was at the main stage, I'd looked at the playlists and saw they'd spend more time there than the little B stage on the other end. It worked fine for me, I didn't mind being further away when they were at the B stage.

But I wonder with stadium shows, how big the gap is between the stage and the rail? Like if it's huge? At the Garden it wasn't that big at all.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

Yeah it's hard to get an idea based on the stadium seating chart and how big that stage will really be.  My concern is I'm bringing my kids and if we line up on the stage near the Edge, it might be hard for them to see over everyone when they go to the side stage.

• Subscriber

I got RZ for Seattle.  I see on my tickets page "Your tickets are being held at the venue's box office for pick up day of the event."  Does it mean that I have to search for some box office at the stadium to pick up my RZ ticket? Is it long line to these offices?

• Subscriber

I got RZ for Seattle.  I see on my tickets page "Your tickets are being held at the venue's box office for pick up day of the event."  Does it mean that I have to search for some box office at the stadium to pick up my RZ ticket? Is it long line to these offices?

I replied on the other thread from Ticketmaster:

All VIP tickets will be issued at the designated VIP check in location (or other designated location at the venue) prior to the show on the date of the event only. CHECK-IN LOCATION & TIME INFORMATION WILL BE EMAILED OUT 3-5 DAYS PRIOR TO THE DAY OF THE SHOW.

• Subscriber

Yeah it's hard to get an idea based on the stadium seating chart and how big that stage will really be.  My concern is I'm bringing my kids and if we line up on the stage near the Edge, it might be hard for them to see over everyone when they go to the side stage.

If they can see the band on the stage closest to them, they will totally be able to see them on the stage further away... aside from jockeying to see between heads a bit.

They tend not to hide them too discreetly. And if most GA people and seats people are credit card entry (without any need to visit the box office), and people with seats further away can print their tickets, one imagines there won't be much action at the box office...

• Subscriber

Two years ago in Denver we arrived 30 minutes prior to doors opening and were about 20th in line. I couldn't tell you how many people were on our side (Adam's side) of the RZ, but we ended up next to the rail. There was PLENTY of room to move about. I could have easily skipped rope farther away from the stage and not hit anyone. Being able to freely move between the RZ and GA was really nice.

Does anyone know if folks in RZ will be able to go into GA as before?

Archived