Red Zone Details

gcf1971

• Subscriber

I would agree with you if RZ ticket holders have the same rights as GA and not separate entrance and area or whatever. If you want to be like a GA holder just buy a GA and make a direct donation

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

hi my my booking says standing & red zone I thought  I was in the red zone not so sure now paid £70 for ticket so I guess thatll be ga

Yes that will be a GA not a Red Zone, they cost £260 each

• Subscriber

I enjoy moving out of RZ into regular GA and then back again at my leisure. Not because moving into regular GA gets me closer to the rail. But rather because I like to be able to move with the band as they leave the main stage and because like to experience the show from different vantage points. The idea behind RZ for me is to get myself and the kiddos up close without having to wait in line all day and it gives us a bit more personal space while we are up close... In other words-- take it easy. Most RZ folks didn't buy RZ so they can compete with masses of GA folks for spots on the general GA rail.

• Subscriber

I would agree with you if RZ ticket holders have the same rights as GA and not separate entrance and area or whatever. If you want to be like a GA holder just buy a GA and make a direct donation

I don't agree.  RZ tickets are, in effect, simply deluxe GA tickets--and as such, RZ ticketholders can either go to/stay in regular GA if they want or have the option (which the overwhelming majority do) of going to/staying in the RZ.  Also, it's worth noting that at past shows, regular GA was let inside c. 1/2 hour before RZ is (at least most of the time).  Given these factors, this whole thing is really an nonissue (i.e., very few RZ folks want to go instead for prime regular GA spots anyway, and even if they did, regular GA still has a bit of a time jump on them).

• Subscriber

Does anyone know around how many people are in the red zone roughly? I've never been in the red zone before and was was wondering about capacity

Last time I believe it was 50 people on each side. My guess is 100-200 people this time since it's stadium and there's only one redzone section

• Subscriber

I don't agree. RZ tickets are, in effect, simply deluxe GA tickets--and as such, RZ ticketholders can either go to/stay in regular GA if they want or have the option (which the overwhelming majority do) of going to/staying in the RZ. Also, it's worth noting that at past shows, regular GA was let inside c. 1/2 hour before RZ is (at least most of the time). Given these factors, this whole thing is really an nonissue (i.e., very few RZ folks want to go instead for prime regular GA spots anyway, and even if they did, regular GA still has a bit of a time jump on them).

I thought we go in at the same time as GA?

Archived