Ticket purchasing issues on Ticketmaster.com - What can you do?

Max Tsukino

• Subscriber

Total scam. As a legacy fan, U2 suscriber for 12 years, I'm angry and totally unsatisfied. How I couldn't get floor tickets using my Red Hill code? I was sharp at 9:00 am yesterday. I ended up on second level of the stadium paying $360 (with taxes and commissions). I spoke with other legacy fans friends, all furious. Is Ticketmaster manipulating the offer by measuring demand on presales?

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

Anyone else INCREDIBLY FRUSTRATED trying get GA for Vancouver? I started trying immediately when the presale started and the only options TM is giving me are nosebleeds. NOTHING ELSE. I know U2 has thousands of fans, but there is no way that all GAs are sold out. 

I am trying the TM website linked through U2.com/tour, the TM app, the TM website through my phone, the TM website on my computer. Have cleared the cache each time I get "unable to process your request". Getting no love.

Anyone else sick of selecting storefronts and street signs and numbers? AHH!

• Subscriber

Anyone else INCREDIBLY FRUSTRATED trying get GA for Vancouver? I started trying immediately when the presale started and the only options TM is giving me are nosebleeds. NOTHING ELSE. I know U2 has thousands of fans, but there is no way that all GAs are sold out. 

I am trying the TM website linked through U2.com/tour, the TM app, the TM website through my phone, the TM website on my computer. Have cleared the cache each time I get "unable to process your request". Getting no love.

Anyone else sick of selecting storefronts and street signs and numbers? AHH!

Yep - me too. Day 2 Red hill group - zero GA for Vancouver.  Same as above

• Subscriber

Total scam. As a legacy fan, U2 suscriber for 12 years, I'm angry and totally unsatisfied. How I couldn't get floor tickets using my Red Hill code? I was sharp at 9:00 am yesterday. I ended up on second level of the stadium paying $360 (with taxes and commissions). I spoke with other legacy fans friends, all furious. Is Ticketmaster manipulating the offer by measuring demand on presales?

Agreed. Same here.

• Subscriber

I just get an error message from ticketmaster.ca after the captcha verification

We were unable to process your request. Try again later.   wanting Toronto GA, flights booked from the UK. Not happy, have tried on 4 different computers - who do I call - what can I do - very frustrated and getting a little angry to be honest.