Sign in to follow this  
mike7man

Are seats credit card entry too?

In I & E, only GA and RZ were.  You guys that have bought seats--it should say on the purchase page (if not sooner) whether seats are CCE too (or not).  Anybody know?

Cleveland seats appear to be.  My seats there are credit card entry only- I did not see if there was another option as it works fine for me and I wasn't going to poke around and risk losing what I had. Have also heard that Santa Clara is credit card entry for seats as well, and they did look for other options. 

Credit card entry for Philly for seats.  Not sure if I could have picked anything else.  I had problems ordering and was really stressed, so when I did get seats, I didn't want to argue about it with Ticketmaster.

Edited by tomschaedler

The only option for Philly was credit card entry.  Not too happy about that because I still collect all of my ticket stubs but I guess that is where technology is taking us...

The only option for Philly was credit card entry.  Not too happy about that because I still collect all of my ticket stubs but I guess that is where technology is taking us...

you'll likely get a "ticket" printed out when you swipe your card, similar to to Flash Seats.  They look like traditional tickets just a bit bigger- nicer than "electronic"/print your own barcode "tickets"  

Any word from Vancouver fans?  Is there a choice or will I need to bring the cc along?

I'm Wires so get a crack at tickets tomorrow.