Chicago Presale NOW for anyone interested

sm2112

• Subscriber

I just tried this and there were no $100 seats available with KICKOFF.  It pulled two $155 seats in Section 309 Row 18.  I really hope they have some $100 seats saved for today's presale.

Also, I'd be a bit hesitant buying tickets with this code anyway.  It's possible that, if they do an audit and realize you didn't legitimately belong in this presale, they will cancel your purchase.

Edited by Keith2

• Subscriber

I just tried this and there were no $100 seats available with KICKOFF.  It pulled two $155 seats in Section 309 Row 18.  I really hope they have some $100 seats saved for today's presale.

Also, I'd be a bit hesitant buying tickets with this code anyway.  It's possible that, if they do an audit and realize you didn't legitimately belong in this presale, they will cancel your purchase.

I've used the team codes before for Chicago, Metlife and Miami in the past with no issue and doubt they audit or they would give a trackable code instead of a generic one but no guarantees. 

• Subscriber

I just tried this and there were no $100 seats available with KICKOFF. It pulled two $155 seats in Section 309 Row 18. I really hope they have some $100 seats saved for today's presale.

Also, I'd be a bit hesitant buying tickets with this code anyway. It's possible that, if they do an audit and realize you didn't legitimately belong in this presale, they will cancel your purchase.

I've used the team codes before for Chicago, Metlife and Miami in the past with no issue and doubt they audit or they would give a trackable code instead of a generic one but no guarantees.

For *reals*. I mean. "Kickoff"? Seriously?

• Subscriber

I'm in Wires for tomorrow and this doesn't have any GA floor tickets left - I sure hope they saved some for us tomorrow!

Don't be so sure. There was nothing at 9:00.

I saw that. Pretty brutal.

• Subscriber

After seeing the super complicated password of KICKOFF for the Bears presale for Saturday, I tried to see if it would work for Sunday. It didn't. However I next tried TOUCHDOWN, which did work. Not the brightest bunch making passwords at the Bears, which sums up their organization. Having a Wires code, I pulled OK Bears tickets moments before and started the purchase process which gives you 6 minutes to complete. I then waited the minute for the Wires presale to open and better seats were offered. Interestingly you had significantly less time to complete the process. I guess they figure U2 fans are smarter than Bears fans.

Edited by bonoriffic