Other nights

dcharold

• Subscriber

Seems to be a long gap between some gigs... do we think they'll play extra nights? In the same cities or add other ones? I'm thinking demand will be higher than usual for this tour and one night in London isn't going to cover all the English fans.

Edited by dcharold

• Subscriber

Expect 2 dates in London , more in Dublin. Take a look at vertigo tour dates

Check the tour dates. Most shows are 3 to 4 days apart. I don't expect more than 2 shows at Dublin, giving them one free day before Paris. Unless they add a date before the announced date yet. And I don't see the boys playing three nights in row.

• Subscriber

Twickenham Marriott (which is part of the Stadium) the rooms are special event pricing for Friday, Saturday and Sunday nights.  Now that might jsut be that they do the nights before and after as standard, but could be because they have had heads up about extra show possibilities.

• Subscriber

Twickenham Marriott (which is part of the Stadium) the rooms are special event pricing for Friday, Saturday and Sunday nights.  Now that might jsut be that they do the nights before and after as standard, but could be because they have had heads up about extra show possibilities.

That's a good spot and inevitable.

Cheers,

SonicD