Sign in to follow this  
carvajfcutah

GA line process Rose Bowl

Hey y'all I was able to get 3 GA tickets My friends and I are flying in from Salt Lake City. Would love to be against the railing any part of the stage. How will the line up process work and like how early will the line start.

Congrats! I was not able to get GA tickets today but hopefully for a 2nd show at the Rose Bowl or Levi's. I've done the GA experience before for the 360 Tour in Anaheim and Rose Bowl and I was there around 6-7am. People start lining up VERY early if you want to be against the railing. For I&E, I did both GA and reserved seating but since there was more room all around the catwalk/rail, I didn't have to go as early. I think I went around 2-3pm and got a decent spot. I'm doing reserve seating this Joshua tour so far unless they is another night at Levi's or Rose Bowl!

Congrats! I was not able to get GA tickets today but hopefully for a 2nd show at the Rose Bowl or Levi's. I've done the GA experience before for the 360 Tour in Anaheim and Rose Bowl and I was there around 6-7am. People start lining up VERY early if you want to be against the railing. For I&E, I did both GA and reserved seating but since there was more room all around the catwalk/rail, I didn't have to go as early. I think I went around 2-3pm and got a decent spot. I'm doing reserve seating this Joshua tour so far unless they is another night at Levi's or Rose Bowl!

Wait was there no more GA for rose bowl and I remember talking with you during my I.e. Tour last time they went to la also!

360 RoseBowl GA Line was Chaos....

Soooo much chaos at the 360 tour!! I'm hoping this GA line will be like the line at the Forum for the I.E tour. That was smooth as silk!

I've never gone a GA at any concert in LA. Have done them in Vegas and Phoenix. I'm pretty excited. Will be driving in Friday night. Looking forward to meeting people!

I've never gone a GA at any concert in LA. Have done them in Vegas and Phoenix. I'm pretty excited. Will be driving in Friday night. Looking forward to meeting people!

We're coming down from Salt Lake City! Very stoked and ready to lineup as early as needed lol

I remember GA process during 360 tour at Rose Bowl. I arrived around 7am and they provide ewith a number and you could leave as long as you come back around 4pm and get back in line.

I remember GA process during 360 tour at Rose Bowl. I arrived around 7am and they provide ewith a number and you could leave as long as you come back around 4pm and get back in line.

thats awesome i hope something similar will happen because id love to go have lunch during the line lol

I know we did this at several venues for the I + E tour. It was helpful. It allowed me to go to work for several hours on a Friday and then come back for the show. Loved it. Really hope this can be organized again.