GA line process Rose Bowl

carvajfcutah

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Subscriber

360 RoseBowl GA Line was Chaos....

Soooo much chaos at the 360 tour!! I'm hoping this GA line will be like the line at the Forum for the I.E tour. That was smooth as silk!

Yes and Yes.  Oh I'm sure many of us have that in mind, I'm thinking of calling Rose Bowl security when it gets closer and asking what they intend to do, give them a little reminder and maybe suggest they call the Forum for some guidance, haha.

• Subscriber

Does anyone know if the Rose Bowl allows camping in line? Like with a tent.

On the property, last time no they didn't.  But then again, I also recall they said nobody could line up before a certain time the morning of the show, and apparently there were people lining up a couple hours before that.  Rose bowl security was a mess, inconsistent, and unreliable.  We'll see what happens this time. 

• Subscriber

Does anyone know if the Rose Bowl allows camping in line? Like with a tent.

On the property, last time no they didn't. But then again, I also recall they said nobody could line up before a certain time the morning of the show, and apparently there were people lining up a couple hours before that. Rose bowl security was a mess, inconsistent, and unreliable. We'll see what happens this time.

That's probably why the mess occured. If they say no camping and starting a line early, then you probably shouldn't bother creating a line the venue won't folllow lol. All you're going to create is internal conflict among angry fans

• 1 month later...
  • Subscriber

360 RoseBowl GA Line was Chaos....

Soooo much chaos at the 360 tour!! I'm hoping this GA line will be like the line at the Forum for the I.E tour. That was smooth as silk!

Don't count on it....stadium shows are notoriously unorganized.....Thank G I had RZ for 360 Rose Bowl show

• Subscriber

I was in the GA line for 360. People were really upset that Rosebowl security dropped the ball. There was almost rioting. Somebody kicked down a barricade and stuff. The cops had to be called out to help police the line. There were helicopters, news crews; it was tense.

• 1 month later...
  • Subscriber

This is my first stadium GA experience in LA. I did GA in Boston for 360 and was able to be about a row back from the rails arriving a few hours before doors (around 3:00 pm). Same for I+E at the Forum. I don't need to be right on the rails but want to be close to the front, within the first few rows. Will I be ok if I arrive around 3 to get in line, or will I be out of luck? 

Archived