Sign in to follow this  
carvajfcutah

GA line process Rose Bowl

I see people is getting their numbers, do we have to camp out if we get our numbers tonight? or can I go to sleep and show up tomorrow early morning?

17 minutes ago, Junk_LA said:

Hey Safe travels! I suggest going online and buying your parking pass for Parsons. (Paid 16.50 on LAZgo). You can also go to the Rosebowl website and pay for your shuttle pass ($5.00) Parking at the Rose Bowl will be a nightmare! Better off shuttling it. Be safe and have fun! Ill be in the back too! Party!Woot!

Thanks!  I went ahead and booked parking at Parsons and got the shuttle passes. 

51 minutes ago, tripthroughyourwire said:

I like your chill attitude 

Just now, boasisb said:

Thanks!  I went ahead and booked parking at Parsons and got the shuttle passes. 

EXCELLENT!

Be Aware! Traffic coming into Pasadena will be a mess. Lots of events and construction going on. Allow yourself plenty of time to get there!

Does anyone know when line up starts for the Sunday show, given that we can't line up tomorrow due to the evening's show?

1 hour ago, Junk_LA said:

Hey Safe travels! I suggest going online and buying your parking pass for Parsons. (Paid 16.50 on LAZgo). You can also go to the Rosebowl website and pay for your shuttle pass ($5.00) Parking at the Rose Bowl will be a nightmare! Better off shuttling it. Be safe and have fun! Ill be in the back too! Party!Woot!

Thanks for the heads up.  Are there time restrictions here (i.e. no parking until after 2:00) or can you park any time?

1 minute ago, J3Davis said:

Thanks for the heads up.  Are there time restrictions here (i.e. no parking until after 2:00) or can you park any time?

Parsons parking after 1pm. Shuttle 3:30.