Sign in to follow this  
carvajfcutah

GA line process Rose Bowl

2 hours ago, boasisb said:

See you all tomorrow hopefully!  I'll be a late arrival from Vegas, probably won't get to the stadium until 6:00pm.  I know we'll probably miss the Lumaneers and be towards the back (GA), but hopefully it won't be jam packed like it will be up front lol.  Does anyone know about when the boys are supposed to come on stage?  This will be my 4th U2 show, but my wife's first so I hope it's not too stressful getting in.  Any recommendations on where to park other than the stadium?  I was thinking about taking the shuttle from Parsons, but getting there late maybe just going direct to the RB would be better..

I would pre buy the parking pass if you getting there late.  They have limited parking. Most of the parking is on a gulf course.

More conflicting info if you have GA and Reserved seating. One source (U2.com) "If you purchased General Admission Floor credit card entry tickets, you must enter through Gate E. If you purchased tickets for other [reserved] seats, you can enter through any of the stadium gates, but NOT through Gate E. This includes reserved seats that are credit card entry. ...If you have both Field GA and Reserved Seats on the same credit card, please go directly to a Box Office Resolution window with your credit card and picture ID."

I sure hop that BO Resolution window is open early...

Just got the email from rosebowl it says 8am for for GA lineup-i wonder how so many people are already lined up?

Just got the e-mail from the Rose Bowl. I don't entirely understand how they're running this. So, lineup begins at 8 AM, but parking doesn't open until 2:30? It says they're going to open up Lot 6 at 8 AM for GA floor only. I already bought the General parking being sold on the Rose Bowl's website. It says the parking is at a golf course. So, will they let me park in Lot 6 with that or can I not park until 2:30 with the parking I paid for?

I sure hope they let us use pre-paid general parking for Lot 6 or we all just wasted $40-$60 trying to be proactive. We'll just have to wait and see I guess...That parking and rush to get in line is going to be madness.

Yes I have similar questions, should I pre-buy a parking pass if Im trying to get there for GA line up Sunday. Any advice would be great

Edited by shaman630
Lack of info