Sign in to follow this  
Jason D Newport Bch, CA

Rose Bowl has had GA tickets all day! Good Luck (MERGED)

Is anyone having luck for GA in Rose Bowl right now?  I got a few offers for $100 tickets, but no GA, and now nothing at all...

I didn't get any GA for Rose Bowl through Wires presale!! So pissed!!!

try bringing up red zone, someone just said they did that and it presented them with GA - odd I know but worth a try...

Same here. Been search since 9 on app and computer and only for 2 and same with a friend and no GA and just some $100 tix in the back. 

So why do they even bother with Generals Sale if most are gone with 2 pre-sales. hmm

I still haven't found what I'm looking for. :(

In the "Wires" group, and from 9am PT, there were no GAs available. BUT just tried 3 minutes ago, and GAs showed up! It's been a frustrating process, but do keep patient. I know someone else yesterday who had the same experience, got 2 nosebleeds first, then got 2 GAs later in the day. Keep trying!

Fwiw I used a mobile Ticketmaster app to get them. They also show up now in my desktop browser.

They just opened up some more GA tickets, so i picked up 2, but i had already bought 2 seats for $155 each! Luckily, was able to have Ticketmaster refund the seats, so now just have my 2 GA for 5/20. 

I have a feeling they're going to open up a second show on the 21st after the general sale for the show on the 20th... 

Edited by Sionainne